Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 19g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 56g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 sticks instant pie crust mix
- 3 tablespoons water or milk
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- ½ cup brown sugar (packed)
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 450°
- Prepare 1½ sticks pie crust mix using 3 tablespoons water or milk
- roll into 15 inch circle
- Place on baking sheet (it will overlap)
- Spread 1 can cherry pie filling in center of pastry to within 2 inches of edge
- Cover with Crumble Mixture (see below)
- Fold 2 inches of the rim of the pastry up over cherries.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- ...Crumble Mixture...
- Mix ½ stick pie crust mix
- Crumble ½ cup brown sugar, ¾ teaspoon cinnamon and ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Sprinkle on cherry filling
- coat with 3 tablespoons butter
- Serve warm with dabs of fluffy cream cheese which has been softened and whipped with a little cream
Bernell's Kitchen http://bernellskitchen.com/