Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 24g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 pound round steak
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 17-ounce can sweet peas, undrained
- ½ cup dairy sour cream
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ package (4 ounces) thin noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 2½ ounce jar/can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Trim and cut steak into long strips.
- Brown in a small amount of melted shortening in a heavy frying pan.
- Stir in flour; add liquid drained from peas.
- Cook over low heat, stirring frequently until thickened and smooth.
- Remove from heat; mix in peas and remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into greased 1¾-quart casserole dish.
- Cover and bake in preheated slow oven (325°) about 40 minutes.
Bernell's Kitchen /